Saturday, February 25

My Memories of Hiking

I may not look like it now, but I used to love hiking and spending my leisure time outdoors. In high school, me and my friends used to go out and visit the provinces. We'd hike through mountain trails or climb steep trails up a hillside to reach another friend's house during fiestas. Although we didn't need equipment from an Outdoor Store, we still need to be dressed and in shape for the task. We often wear rubber shoes instead of rubber slippers. Slippers might have been easier to clean and more comfortable to wear than rubber shoes, but they often slipped and get torn when used in the mud. Muddy jeans were also better fashion statements than a muddy skirt or a pair of shorts that left one's legs vulnerable to scratches and scrapes as well as mosquito bites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.