Friday, March 25

Understanding Insurance Terms

D3s_20110323_8316 Almelo bij nacht - MagnoliaparkImage by Michel Coumans via FlickrI've been forced to study insurance lately because of my job. Writing about policies, premiums, coverage and other related topics is no easy task. Right now, I get nauseated with writing more insurance articles, but I have to finish my task. Damn!

Anyways, I see a good thing out of this. Now I know the difference between co-pay and co-insurance. I have also become familiar with international insurance providers, such as Schengen Visa Insurance, and local insurance providers, such as Blue Cross of NC. I also learned about short-term and long-term insurance as well as different types of insurance, such as student and bridge plan.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.