Friday, October 29

First Year Wedding Anniversary Gifts For Men

Patek Philippe & Co. watchImage via WikipediaAlthough I know first year wedding anniversary gifts should be made of paper, I rather like the idea of giving my husband something that lasts and that he can use with purpose. I want to give him a watch, which he does not have.

A man's wrist watch seems perfect. He'll use it every day and every time he looks at its face to tell time, he will always remember our wedding anniversary. I am not looking to give him a very expensive watch, although a Patek Philippe watch would have been perfect if only I had the money to purchase one.

I was thinking of buying a special mini-cake and an anniversary card for him. It seems sweet, loving and charming. And I really like the cake! Sooo cute!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.